CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

ACCOUNTABILITY

I am conceding that fact that I am formally in the "obese" catagory of even the most generous height/weight charts. At 54 years old, I am shrinking, which only exaggerates the excess tonnage - excuse me, pounds - I am carrying.

I am finally tired of pushing too many tops to the back of my closet, of letting my belt out another notch, of wearing my 'fat-day' jeans everyday.

I hereby am putting my appetite, my caloric intake AND my weight out in the public on this previously obscure blog and pray that while I do hope it remains shrouded in disguise, the daily (yes, DAILY, my dear) recording will prompt me through shame, if nothing else, to lose some of this weight.

My success is my responsibility alone - but of course any kind, delicate or encouraging words would be sincerely appreciated.

0 comments: