CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 16, 2009

YOGA AGOY


I finally have a yoga DVD that I'm very happy with. It's a nice pace, it's on a beautiful beach, and the guy has a pony-tail (I simply LOVE long hair on men).

Now why in the world am I NOT plugging it in every morning when it is on my regular Day-Timer Organizer 2-Page-Per-Day Daily To-Do List?

If I can get changed into something resembling my yoga work-out clothes (which can be as nice as actual yoga pants and a swanky thin t-shirt but normally is my pajamas before I take a morning shower), it usually happens.

And when the yoga mat gets unrolled in reality, not just in my dreams, okay, I'll get through at least five minutes of the warm-up.

But most of the time... I somehow walk right past the mat, which had been laid out strategically right in front of the DVD player, with that nice image of _____ facing up towards me, ignore the yoga outfit which I have laid invitingly out over the dresser....

And head straight for the computer instead.

Ideas, anyone?

(I mean, besides the obvious one of staying off my computer!!)

0 comments: