CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

THREE LITTLE PIGS


"Everybody knows the story of the Three Little Pigs. , but nobody knows the real story, because nobody has ever heard my side of the story. I'm Alexander T. Wolf. You can call me Al.

I don't know how this whole Big Bad Wolf thing got started, but it's all wrong. Maybe it's because of our diet. Hey, it's not my fault wolves eat cute little animals like bunnies and sheep and pigs. That's just the way we are. If cheeseburgers were cute, folks would probably think you were Big and Bad too.

But like I was saying, the whole big bad wolf thing is all wrong.

---------------
Look up this link for the rest of the story.

My own story? Lost three pounds. A nice, reasonable beginning which I am very pleased with.

0 comments: