CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

DROWNING WITH DARCY

I've discovered a new entertainment.

At completely random times during the day, I get on the scale.

So far, I have not found it all discouraging, but mainly because if the display shouts that I have somehow gained 15 lb. in the last 45 minutes, I can cheerfully dismiss it with "Oh, that must be the bottle of water I drank" and completely ignore the entire containor of Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Brownie Fudge that I just devoured while watching "Lost in Austen" and replaying the scene of  Elliot Cowan emerging from the water again and again and again,...

Wait a minute, I think I must be losing weight by simply panting over a fictional character in a British drama.

Hmmm....

Okay by me.

0 comments: