CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

AN ICE CREAM DAY

It just takes one thing to set me off on a trail.

Friday it was a Frosty at Wendy's.

Which was followed by Dairy Queen - and then my husband brought home that Premium Select Moose Tracks Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream.

Plus he FORGOT TO PUT IT IN THE FREEZER.

I don't know about anyone else, but soupy ice cream 1) doesn't refreeze well, and 2) I absolutely ADORE.

I am atoning for it today.

So - Friday
Frosty -- 318
Dairy Queen - 329
the ENTIRE pint Premium Select Moose Tracks Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream -- 800

TOTAL -- 1,447

Hey, that's not that bad.

But today --
French Toast -- 298
Bacon -- 92
Popcorn (went and saw Harry Potter again) -- 200
Yogurt x 2 -- 300
Fiber One x 2 -- 120

TOTAL -- 1,010

Man, I should have just had another ice cream day.

0 comments: