CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

MONDAY MONDAY

I think weeks need to be rearranged. I have no problem with Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, etc.

I just don't think our work week should begin on Monday. I propose that Sunday and Monday become the weekend, with the work week beginning on Tuesday.

Once again, as a Latter-Day Saint, Sundays are anything but a day of rest - we have a three-hour meeting block to begin with, additional choir rehearsals, presidency meetings, firesides, lessons to begin preparing to be taught the next Sunday.

So I want Mondays simply to recover from Sundays.

Today: 2 x yogurt -- 300
2 x Fiber one -- 120
ONE piece of toast and peanut butter (I'm eating it as I type) -- 130 + 376

TOTAL -- 926

Rats - it's too late to drive into Dairy Queen, isn't it?

0 comments: