CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

IS THERE SUCH AS THING AS SWINE COLD?

Illness is a good thing.

Our bodies have incredible methods of self-defense, and if allowed, can defeat life-threatening aliments by using their own resources.
I kept telling this to both my grandchildren as I was wiping their running noses, pouring juice down their throats, and being spat and coughed on repeatedly.

And having a cold does keep one of my big-bad-meanies at bay.

Nothing tastes good.

However, I still ate a McDonald's Quarter-Pounder (with artificial cheese substitution), Taco Bell soft tacos, and four sugar cookies.

(If you are only going to have a little food while you are fighting an illness, make it as bad for you as humanly possible.

2 comments:

Harmony said...

You always find the coolest pictures--I love it!

Yes, there is swine cold. The only know cure is heavily processed foods in large quantities.

Thank goodness you acted quickly! ;-)

(PS Doing good deeds like watching two insanely sick kids for hours while their mother teaches on topics she is not qualified to counts as a TRIPLE calorie burner. I'm sure you already knew that!)

LOVE YOU!

Hope said...

Thank you - I feel better already.