CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

BLUE FOOD FOREVER

If there was a way to live on Diet Coke and popcorn, and still be able to sleep at night, I think I would be okay.

Or perhaps if blue food only was allowed (prompted both by a book I am reading, "The Lightening Thief" and the particular scene I am watching from "Bridget Jones's Diary").

Today I did relatively well, all things considered - a huge Diet Coke to start the day off right (if I go into town, my truck drives unassisted in to the McDonald's drive-thru). I went through Wendy's, and didn't even THINK about getting myself a large Frosty.

Okay, let's be truthful here, I did think about it, but I didn't do it.

I was forced at gun-point to get a cone at Dairy Queen on the way home, but the corporation would absolutely go completely under if they were denied my patronage.

But then yogurt - three bites on my husband's potato-ham-processed-cheese (355 calories per bite, with 983 grams of pure fat) - possibly 622 mini-chips of semi-sweet chocolate and thirteen cans of Caffeine-Free Diet Dr. Peppers - and NOTHING ELSE.

At least as of 21:16 Arizona standard time.

So...

Largest Diet Coke possible -- minus 1,154
Yogurt -- maybe 300 calories
Medium vanilla Dairy Queen cone -- 329 (but again, at gunpoint)
Not getting a large Frosty at Wendy's -- MINUS 530

Which means a total of 0 calories today.

Exercise - well, the walk with the horses counts for twice as much because

1) Najala spooked at a stray butterfly, pulled the rope out of my hand, and only stopped when the rope became intertwined between his front legs (thank the powers that be that he
Three bites of potato-ham-cheese-grease -- 1,065then listened to me and stopped instead of breaking his leg) and

2) Sally, who is perpetually in heat at a time in her life when she should be past whatever the equine-equivalent of menopause, spotted THREE horses gazing alongside the cattle at the end of our road, and IMMEDIATELY assumed they simply HAD to be the three studs who have been frequenting her erotic dreams - serious muscles needed to be called into action to drag her away.

1 comments:

Harmony said...

Okay, I LOVE this blog! Keep it up!