CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

IS MY STOMACH SHRINKING OR MY BRAIN?

Today has been better, and I am not at all certain why. Perhaps staying up until 2 a.m. talking to my oldest helped - instead of succumbing to the usual shoveling-any-thing-edible-in-my-mouth-to-stay-wake, I am trying to press on with personal projects such as allowing my horses to eat, but not me (grazing for half-inch blades of grass has never really appealed to me no matter how much I love my horses and strive to be a better vegetarian).

So today:

Yogurt with Fiber One (instead of Grape Nuts - less calories) -- 235
Popcorn -- 200
Wendy's Hamburger -- 430
Wendy's Frosty -- 530
TOTAL -- 1,395

The Wendy's my husband had brought home as a special 'surprise' for me, and I could not politely refuse.

But tonight I drove right by Dairy Queen and did NOT stop.

Okay, okay, I actually did turn into Dairy Queen, but I did not order ANYTHING and drove out.

Alright, I admit it - there was an impossibly long line for the drive-thru (almost wrapping around the building), so I didn't feel I could justify the 35+ minute wait to my husband, whom I had already admitted I was on my way home.

But come on, I should get SOME brownie points, for this, shouldn't I?!

1 comments:

Harmony said...

Ha! Ha! The Dairy Queen thing cracked me up--I'm surprised I didn't get a phone call "if you don't answer this, than I'm allowed to get DQ!"

Great job though! You do eat the strangest things!