CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

CRUEL AND UNUSUAL TREATMENT

I have been sooooo good today. Really. No snacks, just ONE small smattering of chocolate chips (my logic is just a few keep me from eating a whole LOT), a lot of yogurt, extra walks (the greyhound has to have her own private walk first thing in the morning).

It was all going well and I was so proud of myself.

Until my son, who NEVER asks me to make anything for him, asked if he could have two grilled cheese sandwiches tonight.

I crumbled.

So...

Yogurt -- 300
Fiber One --120
GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH --670
1/2 container generic local brand ice cream -- 200
(because I felt so guilty about the grilled cheese sandwich - which makes sense to any other woman ever on a diet)

TOTAL -- 1,290

1 comments:

Annette said...

Half a container of ice cream is only 200 calories? Must be a very small container! You're doing great!