CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

EATING TO STAY AWAKE

I am aware that a lot of my late-night "I AM STARVING" eating is just to stay awake for one more episode of "Firefly" on DVD (which, since it's on a DVD, there is absolutely no logical reason to need to stay up late to watch).

But since my sleeping patterns have gotten so convoluted (isn't that just such a cool word, convoluted?), I realize some of my "windfall" eating in the middle of the day is because I am getting tired.

So I am attempting napping instead of snacking.

Since I normally can only sleep 5-6 hours a night, I almost always sleep an hour or two after feeding the horses in the morning, and around 2 p.m. take a nap.

So far, I have been laying down for about 30-45 minutes late morning and around 6:00 p.m.

And it's helping.

Yogurt x 2 -- 300
Fiber One x 2 -- 120
Toast with Peanut Butter -- 130 + 376
Manwich -- 215
Hamburger Bun -- 140
TOTAL -- 1,281

1 comments:

Annette said...

You are definitely doing great with the eating. I didn't know what Fiber One's were, so found them at the store and bought a box...they are great and I can always use more fiber!