CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

FORBIDDEN PLEASURES

Today was one of those 'oh yeah just a quick trip into town' that turned/evolved/developed into a MONSTER of a journey that involved HOURS of sweating, sitting in my truck, waiting for what was originally 'just to drop off the paperwork', alternating between should-I-keep-the-air-conditioning-running-and-waste-gas and OMG-it-is-at-least-100-degrees-and-I-am-going-to-die-IF-I-don't-get-something-to-drink-SOON.

And, just like you shouldn't go grocery shopping when you are hungry, you also should NOT walk through the frozen-food section when you are SWELTERING because then you can be seduced into purchasing ice cream for the first time in MONTHS.

I succumbed - I took it home - and it honestly did not even taste that good.

HOWEVER - I did NOT make a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch - I did NOT make macaroni and cheese this evening - the only 'addition' I did was fresh strawberries added to my yogurt ('fresh' as in the very last little plastic basket of strawberries in the grocery store that my son bought me because he felt so guilty about not finding any Dannon-Fruit-On-The-Bottom for me).

Yogurts (probably 3) --
Fiber One --
Strawberries --

.... wait a minute, I don't have the calorie list on this computer! So let's guesstimate - 900?

0 comments: