CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

HAPPY/MERRY/GOOD FAT/ALCHOL/SWEETS


Why do we have holidays stuffed with food or booze... or BOTH.

New Years - booze.

Valentine's Day - candy

Mother's Day - chocolates

Fourth of July - BBQ and hot dogs

Halloween - candy

Thanksgiving - massive feast

Christmas - ditto AND candy

Can we being to have HEALTHY holidays - ones that do NOT involve massive amounts of calories and fat, but perhaps fun activites, water and FRUIT!!?

Who's with me? I mean, after January 1st (we still have to eat Christmas dinner, don't we?)

1 comments:

Annette said...

Interesting...your blog title has FAT/ALCHOHOL and I see the word FATAL in there!

I agree with you about all the treats and food stuffs. I give out homemade salsa to friends...it's healthy and NOT SWEET!