CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 14, 2009

SHOULDN'T IT COUNT JUST AS A DAIRY PRODUCT?

Why is ice cream both so wonderful and so evil?

I had promised my family that Saturday evening, I would pick up Cold Stone Creamery.

I even got everyone to chip in five bucks apiece.

But after sitting on a metal folding chair for over three hours, the idea of driving an additional twenty minutes simply to get superb, ideal and rich ice cream mixed exactly as you would like it was overwhelming.

I elected instead to simply stop at the 24/7 convenience store right on the way home.

Thinking in some convoluted way that purchasing ice cream I really didn't like would magically reduce its power over me, I got two things of Dryer's.

It didn't work.

So although I could excuse one very small bowl last night, I have no rational excuse for having another one tonight.

And I weigh IN tomorrow morning!

0 comments: