CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

OCULAR EXERTION

Today was a lot of visual exercise.


I watched our preferred waitress in our Saturday morning breakfast cafe racing around doing her regular exemplary job of handling numerous and demanding customers... and yes, that includes me with Diet Coke refills. (And no, she doesn't look anything like that, but isn't it a fun photo?)

Several women in Target had many many more than the 2.3 average of children hanging on to their shopping cart, hands, and/or siblings winter coats.

And the new and rather naive employee at my feed store loaded the nine bales of hay most recariously in my truck bed; however, he did allow me ample time to read four chapters of the last Harry Potter book.


Whew - I'm exhausted.

Perhaps I am also more aware of simply seeing things happening. What's the song lyric, you don't know what you have until it suddenly is threatened to be gradually removed from your abilities?

Something like that.

0 comments: